St. Charles and St.
Otterbein and Oxford, Indiana
Rev. Robert Klemme, Pastor
Knights of Columbus
The Knights of Columbus is a men's organization that has 4 principles. Most important is charities. They meet on the 1st Monday of each month. For more information contact Grand Knight Jim May 765-413-7908.
Society Officers (2018-2019)
- Grand Knight - James F. May
- Financial Secretary - Nathan L. Flook
- Deputy Grand Knight - Tim W. Tabert
- Chancellor - Wayne E. Zink
- Recorder - Christopher J. May
- Treasurer - Michael E. Souligne
- Advocate - Jeff L. Windnagel
- Warden - Thomas J. Etter
- Inside Guard - Michael R. Dwenger
- Outside Guard - Kevin J. May
- Chaplain - Fr. Robert W. Klemme
- The Knights of Columbus Oxford Otterbein Council 9400 will have a Spaghetti Dinner on April 28, 2019 from 11am - 1pm at St. Patrick‚Äôs Parish Hall. Come support the Knights of Columbus at an all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner with salad, garlic bread and homemade desserts. $25 Families, $8 Adults, $5 Children ages 4-12 yrs, Children 3 and under FREE. Any questions call: James May 765-413-7908 or Glenn Hardebeck 765-491-1226.
Back To Top
Copyright © 2016
St. Charles and St. Patrick Parishes